Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Time Flies

I can't believe that I leave in 4 days. Have I really been here 12 days already? On one hand I'm very ready to come home (I miss the washing machine and my bed) but on the other hand I'm ready to see more. I'll have to save that for another trip.

I have 1.2 GB of pictures to upload today (yes GB). I know I need to update but we're leaving for dinner in 30 minutes. I'll update tonight and let you know about my awesome JR suite at the New World Mayfair. What a nice treat to end the trip.

My mom rocks - she has called AA every day checking on the flight back - she got me the business class upgrade - on her birthday no less! :-) Which is fantastic because I have to work the next day... Thanks mom!

Alight, more to come.

-Sugah

4 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who loves ya baby? Your mama

 
At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So happy to hear you want to travel more!! I know a great way to do that! hint hint!! =) Can't wait to see all of your pictures!

a

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Klayroark said...

that's exciting, I told you if you called a few times, there was plenty of seats in the computer. Wahoooo!!!! great job Debbie.

 
At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like they don't have to worry about the price of oil, with all the bikes. Hope you had a nice 4th. Still no Baby yet (Jessica). Please don't let customs take my Prada. If you do go shopping for a Prada wallet for Andrea please get me one also, you can just stick it in my purse. Miss you and can't wait to see you.

Haz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home